Episode:Air, Part 3
Semantic Stargate Wiki — The semantic reference regarding the Stargate universe.
|"Air", Part 3|
|A Stargate Universe episode|
|A team led by Lt Scott is looking for lime in a desert planet.|
|Episode Nb|| Season 1|
|Directed by|| Andy Mikita|
|Written by|| |
Robert C. Cooper
|Produced by|| |
John G. Lenic
|Director of photography||Rohn Schmidt|
|Original air date|| United States: October 9, 2009|
United Kingdom: October 13, 2009
|Lt. Scott leads a team to a desert planet to locate a mineral capable of fixing Destiny's life support system. Chloe visits her mother on Earth.|
- "Air", Part 3 is the 3rd episode of Stargate Universe Season 1.
- This episode is part 3 of 3. It is preceded by "Air", Part 1 and "Air", Part 2.
- The main location for the desert planet is the White Sands in New Mexico where the team shot for five days.
- From this episode, Ming-Na (Camile Wray) switches from main cast to recurring. She will be back to main cast on episode "Space".
- This episode introduces a new "Previously on" style using the kino prospective. This recap is divided in two parts:
- The first part is a general recap of the main events and is used in this episode and the further ones. It will change every mid-season.
- The second part is a specific recap of the topics brought in the current episode.
Facts about "Air, Part 3"
|Airing date||October 9, 2009 +|
|Airing date UK||October 13, 2009 +|
|Directed by||Andy Mikita +|
|Director of photography||Rohn Schmidt +|
|Edited by||Brad Rines +|
|Episode number||03 +|
|Episode title||"Air", Part 3 +|
|Infobox image||Air, Part 3.jpg +|
|Month-Day airing UK||October 13 +|
|Month-Day airing USA||October 9 +|
|Produced by||John G. Lenic +|
|Season||Stargate Universe Season 1 +|
|Series||Stargate Universe +|
|Written by||Brad Wright + and Robert C. Cooper +|