Episode:Enemy at the Gate
Semantic Stargate Wiki — The semantic reference regarding the Stargate universe.
|"Enemy at the Gate"|
|A Stargate Atlantis episode|
|Colonel Samantha Carter, Lt Colonel John Sheppard, and Major Paul Davis.|
|Episode Nb|| Season 5|
|Directed by|| Andy Mikita|
|Written by|| |
|Produced by|| |
John G. Lenic
|Director of photography||Jim Menard|
|Original air date|| United States: January 9, 2009|
United Kingdom: January 13, 2009
|The team learns that a rogue Wraith has acquired several ZPMs to power a formidable new hive ship — and he is headed for Earth.|
- "Enemy at the Gate" is the 20th episode of Stargate Atlantis Season 5. It is also the last Atlantis episode overall.
- This episode milestones the 100th Stargate Atlantis episode overall and the last Atlantis episode.
- A "Direct-to-DVD" movie, Stargate: Extinction was supposed to be shot and take place soon after the "Enemy of the Gate" events. The script is written but the project has been indefinitely shelved.
- Coll, Kevin (January 3, 2011). "Stargate Universe Cancellation Kills Stargate Atlantis Movie Possibility.". Fused Film. http://www.fusedfilm.com/2011/01/stargate-universe-cancellation-kills-stargate-atlantis-movie-possibility/. Retrieved 2011-01-23.
- Mallozzi, Joseph (December 25, 2010). "Christmas! Marty G.! And the return of the mailbag!". josephmallozzi.wordpress.com. http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/2010/12/25/december-25-2010-christmas-marty-g-and-the-return-of-the-mailbag/. Retrieved 2011-01-23.
Facts about "Enemy at the Gate"
|Airing date||January 9, 2009 +|
|Airing date UK||January 13, 2009 +|
|Directed by||Andy Mikita +|
|Director of photography||Jim Menard +|
|Edited by||Rick Martin +|
|Episode number||20 +|
|Episode title||"Enemy at the Gate" +|
|Infobox image||Enemy at the Gate.jpg +|
|Month-Day airing UK||January 13 +|
|Month-Day airing USA||January 9 +|
|Produced by||Andy Mikita + and John G. Lenic +|
|Season||Stargate Atlantis Season 5 +|
|Series||Stargate Atlantis +|
|Written by||Joseph Mallozzi + and Paul Mullie +|