Semantic Stargate Wiki — The semantic reference regarding the Stargate universe.
|| This photograph is copyrighted and is NOT under a free license. However, it is believed that the use of this work in the article "James Spader"
qualifies as fair use under United States copyright law. Any other uses of this image, on Semantic Stargate Wiki or elsewhere, may be copyright infringement. See Stargate Wiki:Fair use and Stargate Wiki:Copyrights.
- to provide visual identification of a specific individual, or group
- where access to the individual concerned would for practical purposes be impossible, or where the subject is deceased.
- and for whom there is no known representation under a 'free' license.
- on the Semantic Stargate Wiki, hosted on servers in the United States by ShoutWiki,
|| To the uploader:
To patrollers and administrators: If this image has an 'appropriate' rationale please append
- This tag should only be used for biographical images, typically those used to identify the subject.
- Please add a detailed fair use rationale for each use, as well as the source of the work and copyright information.
- For an example fair use rationale, see here.
- Template:Non-free use rationale biog may be helpful for stating the rationale.
|image has rationale=yes as a parameter to the license template.
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||10:09, 31 May 2013||500 × 625 (69 KB)||LIMAFOX76 (talk | contribs)|
- You cannot overwrite this file.
The following 2 pages link to this file: