Semantic Stargate Wiki — The semantic reference regarding the Stargate universe.
Michael is a common first name among English-speaking people. It may refer to:
- Michael Kenmore, more commonly called "Michael", A Wraith who was transformed to a human by using the Iratus bug retrovirus as a treatment (Stargate Atlantis).
- Mike, Sara O'Neill's father (SG1: "Cold Lazarus").
- Michael A. Hoffman (October 14, 1944 — April 23, 1990), a real world Egyptologist, author of Egypt Before the Pharaohs (Stargate).
Cast and crew
- W. Michael Beard, associate producer for the Stargate SG-1 pilot, "Children of the Gods".
- Michael C. Blundell, director of photography for Stargate Atlantis and Stargate Universe.
- Michael J. Duthie, editor for Stargate, the movie.
- Michael Eliot (also known as R. Michael Eliot), post-production manager for Stargate SG-1 and Stargate Atlantis.
- Joel B. Michaels, producer of Stargate, the movie.
- Michael Shanks, actor, writer and director, who portrays Dr. Daniel Jackson (Stargate SG-1, Stargate Atlantis, Stargate: The Ark of Truth, Stargate: Continuum and Stargate Universe).
- Michael Viglietta, second second assistant director in Stargate, the movie.
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.