Semantic Stargate Wiki — The semantic reference regarding the Stargate universe.
(Redirected from Justice)
|A Stargate Universe episode|
|Episode Nb|| Season 1|
|Directed by|| |
|Written by|| |
|Produced by|| |
John G. Lenic
|Director of photography||Michael Blundell|
|Original air date|| United States: December 4, 2009|
United Kingdom: December 8, 2009
Australia: December 11, 2009
|Colonel Young cedes command of the ship after he is implicated in the murder of a crew member.|
- A member of the crew is found dead.
- Colonel Young has to give up commandment.
- An investigation occures to find the causes and reasons.
- Doctor Rush uses this opportunity to reopen a suspended file.
- The crew discovers a new planet and find an astonish object.
- A conflict comes to a climax and will have some concequences on a crew member.
- The Ancient chair discovered in Destiny predates those found in the Milky Way galaxy. Colonel Everett Young asks Doctor Nicholas Rush to prove it by himself if it's a wounderfull discovery.
- Marine Sergeant Spencer stole food aboard Destiny and had many skirmishes, especially with MSGt. Ronald Greer, Doctor Jeremy Franklin and Colonel Young.
- Even if "Space" is the direct following of "Justice", this episode is not counted as part 1 of 2 as there is no "To Be Continued" screenshot at the end of the episode.
- From the episode, Ming-Na (Camile Wray) retreives her status of main cast she lost on "Air", Part 3.
Facts about "Justice"
|Airing date||December 4, 2009 +|
|Airing date AUS||December 11, 2009 +|
|Airing date UK||December 8, 2009 +|
|Directed by||William Waring +|
|Director of photography||Michael Blundell +|
|Edited by||Brad Rines +|
|Episode number||10 +|
|Episode title||"Justice" +|
|Infobox image||Justice (episode).jpg +|
|Month-Day airing AUS||December 11 +|
|Month-Day airing UK||December 8 +|
|Month-Day airing USA||December 4 +|
|Produced by||John G. Lenic +|
|Season||Stargate Universe Season 1 +|
|Series||Stargate Universe +|
|Written by||Alan McCullough +|